Monday, October 25, 2010

Out of the stone age...



After literally MONTHS of negotiations (the content of which I will not divulge...) Britt and I took a step into the present and FINALLY bought a computer. We've joined the hippie revolution and now own a MAC (no offense to the rest of you hippies-and please don't tell the belligerent Apple salesman at BestBuy that I finally caved. I riled him up MULTIPLE times). We haven't blogged in over a year because our desktop is so slow and near death. Even my parents were video skyping before us!

7 comments:

Betsy said...

Traitor...

Kylie said...

Oh my goodness. I was wondering what happened to you guys!

Kyle and Lacey said...

Nice! Welcome back! I used to use a Mac for work, and I must say I became hooked. Our next computer purchase will probably be a Mac. Way to go!

Super Angie said...

Wahoo!!! And I fully support the Macness. :)

The Nate and Sara Project said...

Welcome back; glad to have you! :)

The Nate and Sara Project said...

When are you getting your Jetta and fixed-gear bicycle? If you become a vegan, I don't think we can be friends.

-Nate
(that last, nicer comment was from the wife)

Marybeth said...

This is really a life-changing move. We went mac two years ago and have since converted my entire family. If you lived closer I'd bake you a cake! Look forward to hearing more from you now.