Monday, June 29, 2009

Lance



This is a video of my sharp-shooting cousin Lance who recently passed away in a very tragic drowning accident. He was a very talented guy (aged 21) who had a lot going for him and was engaged to be married in August. We shot skeet together in December 2006 just before he left on his mission.

6 comments:

Betsy said...

I will miss his smile. Thanks for posting the video.

Tana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tana said...

Sorry for the loss! You and your family will be in my prayers!

Marybeth said...

I was heart broken when I heard. However, if anyone can get through it, the Jensens can. What a great family.

Kyle and Lacey said...

What a great video, Chris! It is so nice to have such wonderful memories of fun times preserved. I hope you guys are doing well. I heard you're coming to Idaho, USA, the end of July? I will be there with the kids from July 27th through Aug 2nd, and I'd love to see you guys!

Shanna Rekow said...

Thanks for posting this Chris. I didn't see it until now (you may have noticed that I'm a slacker when it comes to blogging). He is a sharp-shooter. I loved shooting skeet with him. I agree with Lacey; it is great to have videos and pictures to preserve fun memories. I miss him.