Monday, May 25, 2009

London

Crystal had the opportunity to stay with me extra week after the rest of the family left. Since London is a short 2 hour train ride from Paris we decided to go up there for a couple of days. It was fun to have some girl time!


Westminster Abbey


Big Ben and the London Eye




Buckingham Palace


While we were up there we had the opportunity to go to two shows: Dirty Dancing and Wicked. Dirty Dancing was kind of long but still fun. Wicked was amazing! Except when we got there we found that someone had smeared chocolate candy all over one of our seats. I was kind of frustrated because I worked hard to find those seats. In the end we ended up not having the greatest seats, but we still loved it!


At the set of Wicked


Poor Crystal, we searched all over the city trying to find the guards, because she wanted to get a picture with one of them. In the end all that we could find was a photo of one printed on some glass. I think that it looks pretty real still…


Tower of London. I actually went in this time. When Chris and I went to London about a year and half ago, I didn’t go in because the exchange rate at the time was 2.10! I just couldn’t stomach spending a ton of money on a museum, so Chris went in. I am glad I got to go in this time!


London Bridge

Thanks for the good times Crystal! I miss and love you!

No comments: