Visitors #1: Nate and Sarah

One of the exciting things that we got to do while Nate and Sarah were here was go to a European soccer game. This was our first time going to a soccer game, or excuse me a football game in Europe. It was fun, except I wasn’t sure if we were at a men’s soccer game or auditions for the most dramatic fall….(no offense to all you soccer players and fans.)

When we went to Notre Dame the bird man and lady were there. It is always a special treat to see them. They come out on nice days and teach people how to feed and hold the pigeons.

The bird man is very nice and was really happy to find out that we were Americans. He was here during WWII and met many of the American soldiers. He showed us the American pin that he wears on his shirt everyday.

Notre Dame

Lilas came and hung out with us one day. Here she is teasing Chris!

Our serious picture at the Sacre Coeur
Visitors #2 Garret and Shadie

Shadie and I have known each other since we were 1 year old. Although, our homes have moved further apart we have managed to stay in contact. It was good to finally have a chance to get together!
Visitors #3 Mallory, Paul, Landon, and Cathy (Mallory’s mom)

Mallory is also a childhood friend of mine. We both married into the Air Force and have lived apart ever since. It was so good to finally meet her new baby, Landon, and catch up for a couple of days.

This is adorable Landon. He has such a bright and happy spirit!
Visitors # 4 Brent, Tara, Amanda, Daisy, and Trenton

Chris’s cousin, Brent and his family, come out for a couple of days from their AF station in the Azores. They needed a break from the small time island life, so they decided to throw themselves into the center of Paris. We had a lot of fun getting to know them for the 3 short days they were here!
Visitors #5 The John Family! Dad, Mom, Crystal, Mykel, Felicia, Alexis and Spencer

My family got to come out for 2 weeks! Stay posted for the John Family Adventures!
Visitor #6 Grandma Lista

Grandma came out for 2 weeks as well. We got to go to Germany and visit some of the places where her family grew up.
Overall, it was a fun 2 months and we grateful to all the people came to see us!
3 comments:
Steve and I hope to one day live in a place where our family will come to visit. We've been here four years, and no takers so far. :( I guess Paris is pretty exciting. :)
Britt, your family is beautiful! Can't wait to see more of the adventures.
Britt! I stalked out your blog! It looks like you guys have had a crazy crazy time with all of your visitors! Way fun! I am so jealous that I couldnt be one of them! RRRRRR!!!!
PS I am a big fan of blogging now...I will be checking yours more often.. and check ours out..it is daveandtana.blogspot.com
WOW! What a busy time!
I would love to take a trip to Paris!! Lucky, Lucky!
I'm glad that you have been able to have so many visitors. My fear would be that the distance would keep everyone away!
I guess when it's Paris you make it happen!
Post a Comment