I am past the denial. I am a chocoholic! As part of indulging into my addiction, we went to the Saloon du Chocolate! This was probably one of my most favorite events that we have been able to attend while in Paris. It included my top favorite things, chocolate, cooking, and dancing! The event was held in Paris, because Paris is the dark chocolate capital of the world. The activities included: taste testing chocolates of world-renowned chocolate makers, chocolate making shows, chocolate carving, a real fashion show of clothes that were made from chocolate, dancing from the countries that harvest the cocoa bean, and of course buying chocolate!

Fashion Show Clothes on display (We decided not to stay for the fashion show because it was too crowded)

Lingerie made from chocolate (how they modeled this one, I don’t want to know)

Dancing from the country of Bolivia. As we were watching the dancing, I realized that one of my friends from French class was in the show!

Chocolate Art

Chocolate Carving

Me and a chocolatier!

Chocolate Crocodile

Mmmm….I could just kiss that cute face!

Chocolate Eiffel Tower
1 comment:
Oh my gosh! That looked so fun! I would be in heaven and morbidly obese if I went to that :)
Post a Comment