Sunday, February 8, 2009

Euro Disney

As a kid our family vacations were usually to a Disney Park. I remember being so excited to go ride on all of the rides and watch all the shows. So as we were getting ready to leave for Euro Disney, I asked Chris what he was most excited about for his first time to a Disney Park. He responded by telling me that he was excited to see all the Disney Princesses. I guess Disney takes on a whole different meaning when you are older...

In the year and half that we have lived in Paris it has never snowed. Snow is a rarity for Paris. This year we happen to get an inch or two on the day we decided to go to Euro Disney. It was the first time I had ever been to a Disney Park in the cold.








We went with 2 families: the Halls and the Herricks and these are their kids!


Since none of the characters were out because of the snow we resorted to taking pictures with the Disney character pictures in the park.


This is for Nathan! Uncle Chris wanted to make sure he got a picture of Buzz Light Year for you!




Amy and I. This was the on the train back home. None of us knew how cold and snowy it was going to be and by the end of the night my feet were frozen!

Despite the cold and Chris not getting to meet and take a picture with his beloved Belle we had a great time! Thanks Halls and Herricks for a great time!

1 comment:

Betsy said...

thank you uncle chris for the picture of buzz